My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 7, 2018

I just received the usual 5 inbox2cash.com emails that arrive every 24 hours. I deleted those emails.

I tried all the lotteries I use and I got the second lowest prize on one of them and I got the lowest possible prize on all the other ones.

A lot of the sites I use along with the lotteries are not working right now. I've tried a few times over the past two hours but the sites just won't work properly. I will try to click on them as soon as possible tomorrow.

Two sites I use at the same time as the lotteries still work. I am 15 percent of the way to a cashout on one of those sites, I am 40 percent of the way to a cashout on the other site.

I made a total of 20 clicks on two sites and I earned 1/2 of a cent total. I earned around 5 cents total from clicking sites in the past 24 hours.

There were no surveys offered for the past few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment