My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Freebitco.in now uses ReCAPTCHA like what all the other bitcoin faucets use.

In the past, Freebitco.in just used a six letter CAPTCHA where you just type six letters and get to do the free roll already. This was simple and easy with no loading time so I really felt like rolling the dice every hour as much as I could.

Now they use the same ReCAPTCHA as all the other faucets use. ReCAPTCHA loads very slowly and has errors almost all the time, like saying that you did the CAPTCHA correctly but the site says you did it wrong so you have to do it all over again.

I don't really think I will do the Freebitco.in roll every day anymore. It doesn't really have a daily login bonus so there's not much of a reason to login daily anyway. Besides that, I am only at 11,000 satoshi at Freebitco.in while I have already earned a total of 27,000 satoshi from Bitfun, BonusBitcoin, and the Moon faucets due to all of them combining all the profits into one Coinpot cryptowallet, which is convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment