My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Hi, it's been a long time since I posted here again.

I will wait until I have money from Globaltestmarket before I transfer all my Paypal money to my savings account. This will assure that I will get more money from the transactions and I will not pay a transaction fee twice. I just need to risk keeping my money in Paypal for a while so I will have fewer transaction fees to pay and I will pay them only once instead of twice for two transactions which is what I did last time, withdrawing my surveys money separately, which was a mistake.

I am also supposed to upload new videos to Youtube today so that my channel doesn't get stale. I will upload around nine videos, which I edited and made over the week.

I have removed Paypalbux and Cashcamel.info from my main bookmarks. The reason is that I have been hearing from people that they have not been paid by Paypalbux for months, and I have not been paid by them for around eleven days now. I basically consider Paypalbux a scam now and I deleted its banner from this site. For Cashcamel.info, it suddenly made a change to its site requiring you to have a membership before you can request a cashout. Not being able to cashout with a free account is usually a sign that a paid to click site is going bankrupt and finding it hard to get people to invest and spend money on the site. I still have the Cashcamel.info banner on this site, but I will only click once every fifteen days now since I don't really trust that that site will stay online much longer.

I have withdrawn thrice from my Coinpot cryptowallet already. My Bitcoin wallet now has 27,000 satoshi. My biggest sources of satoshi are BonusBitcoin and the Moon faucets, especially since the daily login bonus from the Moon faucets gives increasing amounts of satoshi daily. I haven'r really found any other faucet that pays as much as Bitfun, Bonus Bitcoin, and the Moon faucets. They seem to be the highest paying out of all the faucets on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment