My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

According to the site's news, Clixblue was able to get their Paypal account back. This means that it is possible again to be paid via Paypal there. This seems to be good news, but personally I think it is offset by the other news.

The other news is that to be paid there, a requirement is that 10 percent of your earnings have to come from the Offerwalls. This is usually the walls like OfferToro, Persona.ly, Kiwiwall, among other Offerwalls. I have had a bad experience with Persona.ly where I completed a survey but they said that I would not be paid unless I made an account on another site and I did not, and the result is that I was never paid. Plus 95 percent of the surveys there just disqualify and there is no browser pluign alert that can alarm you when there is a new Persona.ly survey available so you have to keep encountering the surveys by chance. With all of these factors combined I don't really trust offerwalls like Persona.ly anymore and I never click them anymore.

The only way to bypass this requirement on Clixblue is to buy a membership to get paid, and I really don't think that sites that require a membership to be paid will last long. Not being able to pay free accounts usually means that the site is financially struggling and is finding it hard to get people to pay actual dollars into the site.

My conclusion from all this is that I still don't trust Clixblue as a site. It's very likely that it's going to close sometime this year. It just doesn't have a solid reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment