My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, May 6, 2018

I got a ton of views yesterday, around 81 views. I didn't make any money from those views.

I was able to withdraw 10,000 satoshi from coinpot yesterday! This is great. I hope that coinpot and the moon faucets stay online for a long time. I really like those sites.

I am almost at 3 dollars on Neobux. I hope that they make Perfectmoney payments possible someday so I can just use an exchanger to transfer the money to Paypal, and I won't have to verify my Perfectmoney account too since it is not required.

I got disqualified by a survey today, so I received 200 points, which gives me a total of 14,000 points on that survey site. I need 21,000 points to be able to withdraw 5 dollars there.

I still haven't got paid by nightingale-ads and ngrevshare. Maybe the payments there take two weeks to reach the Paypal account.

I still haven't gotten the 35 cents I requested to be put in my Perfectmoney account. Maybe the paid to click site I requested that money from doesn't pay people anymore. It's been more than a week since my cashout request there already.

No comments:

Post a Comment