My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, May 21, 2018

I have to log out of my gmail account whenever I have to do a CAPTCHA and it is very, very irritating. As a result a lot of my time is spent logging on to gmail and then logging out again to do CAPTCHAs, and then logging in again to check mail. It is really wasting a lot of time.

I don't have too many sites to click on today since as I have been telling on here, a lot of the sites I used to use are closed now. Titanmine.net, for example, is closed already and ran away with my money before I could receive my earnings. Three other sites closed before they paid me the money I cashed out, and from then on I learned pretty much to never invest any money into any website again. If it's not possible to withdraw from a website for free, it is 100 percent a scam and I need to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment