My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I didn't receive any job offers, ad clicks, ebook sales, bitcoin donations, or new referrals or anything when I woke up.

I received the usual bot mail, which I will click later to earn half a cent.

There was an email telling me to join a survey site. I already joined that site and I received zero surveys from that site for the whole of 2018.

There was also some mail telling me to pay for an MLM membership, which I deleted.

There was also the usual inbox2cash.com mail, which I had to deal with and delete.

A site I requested a cashout from still hasn't paid me and it has been over a month now. I don't expect the money to arrive at all.

There were 2 surveys offered when I woke up which disqualified me after two questions and didn't pay any disqualification points.

No comments:

Post a Comment