My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I just received a private message from a bot on one of my sites. That website seems to have a bot problem. That is the second bot private message I have gotten from that site.

I received a survey invitation recently that disqualified me before I could enter any data. It also didn't give any disqualification points. This is even though the email from the website said it would give disqualification points.

There was also a survey invite from yourvoice, which has a 100 percent disqualification rate and doesn't give any disqualification points too. I just deleted the email.

There was also some recent bot email that would have earned me around 1/100 of a cent so I just deleted it, I wasn't interested in clicking.

I also tried all the lotteries I use recently and I got the lowest prize possible on all of them. I also got the lowest possible random bonus on other sites I click on.

No comments:

Post a Comment