My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, May 31, 2018

This site got 1 view recently.

I tried all the lotteries I use a few minutes ago. I got the lowest possible prize on most of them. On one of them, I got the third lowest prize. On the other sites I collect free money from, my average random bonus was 2 percent.

The site I mentioned as not working is still not working. As a result, I am getting significantly lower earnings since I can't access that site at all. In addition, because of that, I cannot receive the bonuses I usually get from that site, so my earnings are even lower.

There have been no surveys offered for the past hour.

I am starting to get the usual bot mails that will give me fractions of a cent per site. I will click some of them to earn half a cent or something and delete the rest.

I am going to get the usual inbox2cash.com emails in a few hours. I will have to deal with them and delete them.

I used to get greenpanthera junk emails on a constant basis but I no longer receive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment