My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, May 20, 2018

I decided to post here again because I don't have anything other work to do that is actually fun.

I didn't get any new referrals or ebook sales or bitcoin donations or ad clicks or active referrals today. All I got was the usual bot mails. I clicked on some of them to make a fraction of a cent then I deleted the rest.

I also tried all the lotteries I use a few hours ago and I got the lowest prize possible on all of them.

I didn't get offered any surveys today, not even the ones that disqualify before I can enter any data and giving me disqualification points.

I had major problems with a dogecoin wallet that took up my whole night and it was very frustrating. I think I may have even caused some wear and tear on my pc since it wasn't able to go to sleep mode last night. I had to turn the feature off because the wallet I used stops synching if the laptop goes to sleep. Despite that, the wallet hanged and wouldn't continue synching. I kept trying again and again for around three times last night and the wallet would keep freezing. So I gave up on it and deleted it and replaced it with a better wallet. Unlike that wallet, the new wallet I use was able to synch in a few seconds. I'm glad I discarded that wallet that took tons of hours to do something as incredibly simple as synching a few letters and numbers which a dogecoin address is. It's not even a megabyte worth of data to process or anything but the wallet just could not do even that, even with a broadband connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment