My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, May 24, 2018

I didn't get any ebook sales or bitcoin donations or ad clicks or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I received the usual bot mails. I will click on some of them to earn a fraction of a cent and delete the rest. I am not at all motivated to click on them.

There were a lot of emails about sites changing their policies. All the sites seem to be doing it at the same time, maybe due to a new law passed in the US.

I tried all the lotteries I use and got low prizes on all of them. On the other sites I use, I didn't get any random bonus that was at least 50 percent.

There were no surveys offered when I woke up, not even ones that would disqualify.

A cashout I requested still hasn't been given to me and it has been more than a week now.

No comments:

Post a Comment