My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, May 26, 2018

I'm planning to store 2000 DOGE on my cryptocurrency wallet and I am very far from doing that. A DOGE wallet also doesn't have a twelve-word passphrase so managing a DOGE wallet is tedious since you have to make a lot of backups or you end up losing a lot of DOGE you can't get back.

I haven't been able to make any withdrawals to BTC lately. I am trying to collect other currencies instead and I have been earning very little of such currencies so far.

There haven't been any significant dividends on my stock account and the total dividends I have gotten there for 2018 is less than a thousand pesos. Apart from that, the only other gains I am getting there is capital gains which I get from buying stock and holding.

No comments:

Post a Comment