My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, May 21, 2018

I don't really feel like clicking on any sites. I could do so to earn a bit more, but it would just be a few additional cents as it is just not very appealing.

I still haven't regained my original investment in the stock market so I am still at a loss there. I lost around 3 percent of my account's original value there and I think I am not going to gain that money back for a long time.

There is no new mail at all, apart from the junk mail I deleted earlier.

I am trying to look for an alternative site to post my videos on as an alternative channel but I have no idea where to post them. The sites I know of don't allow referral links or require buying a membership before you can upload content that is for moneymaking purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment