My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, May 18, 2018

I received bot mail when I woke up, as I said earlier. Most of the bot mail was really not very exciting to click to make money, so I deleted them.

There were no surveys offered when I woke up, not even surveys that would disqualify and give disqualification points.

I don't really think I will invest money into the cloud mining site I use in the future. Given what I experienced with other mining sites, where they closed before I could regain my investment much less make a profit, running with my money, I just don't trust any cloud mining site anymore. I just expect them all to close before I can make money or regain my investment which would just leave me with a net loss on my investment.

I am going to try a roll on the lottery sites I use again but I am expecting to get the lowest prize possible on all of them. Like I said, that has been the case for all of them for a week now. I didn't even win the second lowest prize on any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment