My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

There were another 3 surveys that disqualified me a few minutes ago. For one survey, once I typed that I was male and over 30 years old, it disqualified me. Another survey disqualified me after I said that one car I use uses diesel. The last survey asked me if I earn more than 1 million pesos a month. I typed no, and then it disqualified me. Apparently they find enough people earning more than a million pesos a month that are still willing to take 40-cent surveys that take 20 minutes to complete. None of these surveys paid any disqualification points, not even the ones that stated they would give disqualification points beforehand.

I am going to try the raffle on another site I use. I am sure that it will give the lowest possible prize as usual.

On one site, I am not even at 30 percent of the amount required to cashout. It will probably take tons of months to get to cashout there, and it's pretty likely that that site will close right before I can cashout. I don't really count it as part of my monthly earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment