My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I got some email a few minutes ago telling me to pay money for a membership on websites. I deleted those emails.

Apart from that, there isn't much email coming in apart from the usual bot mails. I clicked on some of them to earn a fraction of a cent and deleted the rest.

This site got 1 view in the past 24 hours.

I did around 40 clicks on one site a few hours ago to earn 1 cent.

I am probably going to do around 15 clicks on another site to earn 1 cent.

One one site, I am less than 30 percent to a cashout. That is my current status on a lot of sites I use. It means I will need to click on those sites for many months before I can cashout on any of them.

This time, I am not buying a membership on any site anymore, and I am never paying money to advertise on any site anymore. I learned that such sites can just suddenly close before you can regain your investment, much less make a profit, even on the sites with a lot of positive reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment