My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, May 31, 2018

I am going to collect the usual cryptocurrency I usually collect every 24 hours and I will get the usual 1/10 of a cent in cryptocurrency every 24 hours.

I have something I edited that was about titanmine.net and I am thinking of posting it since it shows the original layout of titanmine.net before that site closed.

I also have some things I edited last year showing what the sites nightingale-ads.com, ngrevshare.club, and yohoclicks.com looked like before they were closed. I am probably going to post those online.

I am going to click 30 times on one site to earn 1 cent as I usually do. I am also probably going to click on another site that only pays via cryptocurrency and will pay me 1 cent after 15 clicks.

I might also click later on a site that pays 2/10 of a cent every 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment