My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I am very, very far from a cashout on all the sites I use. I will require tons and tons of months before I can withdraw from any of them. After those months pass, it's likely that those sites will close before I withdraw my money. It has happened countless times before when I use such sites and it will keep happening. So I have no idea how to make money anymore.

I don't really have any useful skills for office jobs. I wish I was qualified to do such jobs but I'm simply not. So I have zero ways to make money, whatever I do.

I'm sure that this country will ban all cryptocurrencies in a few years, if not after a few months. So all the satoshi I have been stashing will be worth zero. I expect that to happen so I don't really consider the cryptocurrencies I earn as real money at all. And all the sites I use pretty much pay via cryptocurrencies only. So I don't really have any way to make money from the cryptocurrency angle either.

No comments:

Post a Comment