My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, May 31, 2018

As I said before, I clicked on all the bot mails I got when I woke up and I received 1 cent from all those bot mails.

I also tried all the lotteries I use a few hours ago and I got the lowest possible prize on all of them.

I found a new site that I am thinking of joining, apart from that one site I mentioned earlier. It would be great if these two sites would become great sources of income..

My stocks are pretty low right now. There were 50 pesos worth of dividends given over the past two months which are worth 1 dollar.

I didn't get any text messages offering me a job when I woke up.

There have been no surveys offered for the past hour.

In about one hour, there will be the usual earning opportunities given from which I will earn 1 cent.


No comments:

Post a Comment