My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, May 31, 2018

I didn't get any new referrals, ad clicks, bitcoin donations, ebook sales, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I received the usual bot mails when I woke up. This time, I clicked most of them and I earned around 1 cent, instead of deleting a lot of them.

There was 1 survey offered when I woke up. It disqualified me after asking one question and it did not give any disqualification points.

I joined a new site. It would be great if it would be able to equal the income I make from my main source of income, so I would have two main sources of income instead of only one.

I tried the usual lotteries I use an hour ago and I got the lowest possible prize on all of them. The other sites I regularly collect free cash from gave me an average random bonus of 5 percent.

I felt like clicking on one site when I woke up and I earned 2/10 of a cent from 5 clicks.

There's a new site I joined a week ago that gives 1/10 of a cent in cryptocurrency for free every 24 hours. I can't collect from it yet since I have to wait for 2 more hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment