My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, May 26, 2018

One site I use seems to be giving me a 100 percent disqualification rate on earning opportunities and I am thinking of quitting that site completely. I don't really count it among my monthly earnings anymore.

On the industries I am working in, one industry gives me more than twice the income of the other industry. I think a lot about leaving the industry that pays less, but it is very hard to find active and non-scam sites for the better industry. So I usually come to the conclusion that I should stick to the lower-paying industry just so I can make more money because it is hard to increase my income on the better industry. I don't really enjoy working for the industry that pays less though, so I am going to quit that industry as soon as I find a way to make enough money.

No comments:

Post a Comment