My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I just did 30 or so clicks on one site to earn 1 cent. I also did 15 or so clicks on another site to earn another 1 cent. I might make 1 or 2 clicks on another site to earn 1/10 of a cent.

There are some sites where I am at around 40 percent of the way to a cashout.

I am going to try to join another site which will probably help me earn an extra 1/2 of a cent every 24 hours.

I clicked on all the lotteries I use and I got the lowest prize as usual.

There was a survey offered a few hours ago that disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points. Another survey was offered after that that had the wrong URL so the link didn't load a survey and I didn't get paid anything, not even disqualification points.

No comments:

Post a Comment