My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I didn't get any ebook sales or bitcoin donations or ad clicks or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I received some junk mail telling me to pay for advertising, so I deleted those emails.

I also received the usual bot mail that I can click to earn fractions of a cent. I clicked on them and I earned around 6/10 of a cent.

I also clicked on the lotteries I use twice and I got the lowest prize on all of them.

I didn't want to invest in the sites I use anymore since I expect the sites to suddenly close before I can regain my investment.

I am less than 30 percent of the way to a cashout on the main site I am focusing on right now to make money. For the rest of the sites I use, I am usually at around 20 percent of the way to a cashout.

No comments:

Post a Comment