My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I would say that the writing industry is one of the most unprofitable industries in the world, if not the most unprofitable. I am going to give my opinion as someone who graduated with a writing degree and have been writing on websites with more than a year of experience.

I would say that among every batch of writing graduates, only 1 percent, the cream of the crop, will ever earn minimum wage. The other 99 percent will not earn any money and will be forced to change careers to make money.

Out of that 1 percent, 1/10 of them will become millionaires and the other 9/10 will be stuck making minimum wage forever.

It's essentially an impossible field to make any money in unless you're an absolute prodigy that can embarrass all and I mean all of the competition.

I would say that's the real statistics of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment