My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, May 31, 2018

This site still has zero views for the past 24 hours.

There were two surveys offered an hour ago and both of them disqualified me before I could enter any data, and neither or them gave any disqualification points.

I am going to try all the lotteries I use in a few hours, and I am expecting all of them to give the lowest prizes possible. I am also expecting the other sites I collect money from to have an average random bonus of 2 or 5 percent or something.

I am going to try a certain way to get surveys that I check a lot, and I am expecting a disqualification as usual before I can enter any data. This way I get surveys gives disqualification points that are worth 1/10 of a cent.

I am not looking at the stock market yet and I am expecting the prices to be low as usual, so I would just get more losses if I sell right now. As I say a lot, if I lose 25 percent or more of my portfolio, that's the time I will think of selling at a loss because it is likely that prices will go down even more after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment