My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, May 26, 2018

I tried the lotteries I use and I gained the usual prizes from all of them.

One of the sites I use to collect free money would not load and required around five times of refreshing. It needed 30 minutes of loading after that before it was possible to collect money.

All the email I got after waking up were bot mails. I am going to click some to gain a fraction of a cent. I will have to click on all of them this time, instead of deleting the ones I don't want to click, because I have to make a certain number of clicks per site just so my accounts wouldn't be closed due to inactivity.

There were no surveys offered when I woke up.

One site I use added a new way to make money, but in return you're forced to join in the message board and login there and I really don't like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment