My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I tried all the lotteries I use again and I got the lowest prize on all of them.

I already mentioned that I am not even 30 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. On another site, I am not even 50 percent of the way to a cashout. This is my situation on all the sites I use, and on many of the other sites, I am not even 10 percent of the way to a cashout.

I am seeing new bitcoin mining sites being advertised on the sites I use, and I am glad that I learned my lesson beforehand and I am not spending any money on any of these sites ever again. Even the ones that are getting good reviews online, with people saying they are paying sites, will just suddenly close and take my money before I can regain my investment, much less make a profit.

I am glad that I am seeing fewer and fewer advertisements on bitcoin sites about bitcoin generators. They are all scams because it is unrealistic to gain 0.1 BTC by just waiting for 5 minutes for a site to load and then paying 0.0025 BTC as a mining fee to suddenly get all that satoshi. All of these sites will just run with the money and will ignore all messages sent to their support email.

No comments:

Post a Comment