My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, May 31, 2018

I didn't get any ebook sales, ad clicks, bitcoin donations, new referrals, or job offers or anything when I woke up a few hours ago.

There were three surveys offered when I woke up. Two of the surveys disqualified me before I could enter any data and didn't give any disqualification points. One survey disqualified me after entering two questions and gave disqualification points, which were worth 1/3 of a cent.

I did 30 clicks on one site and I earned 1 cent. On another site, I clicked 15 times to earn 1 cent.

One site which used to offer 1 survey every 24 hours at the start of January hasn't offered any surveys for more than half a week now.

I don't open some accounts I have anymore since I am sure that there has been no increase in funds in those accounts.

I joined a site which gives 1/2 a cent of income every 24 hours. It is given in cryptocurrency so I will have to convert it first, which will require transaction fees. Also, a lot of verification is required before any withdrawing is possible there.

I clicked on the lotteries I use a few hours ago and I got the lowest possible prize on all of them as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment