My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, May 14, 2018

There were two surveys that were offered to me a few minutes ago. Both of them disqualified me, one of them disqualifying me after entering only one piece of data.

The slow website that I was trying to access a few hours ago is still slow and never loads. Because of that, my usual earnings were reduced.

I am using a bitcoin mining site and I am not even 1/3 of the way to a cashout there. I am sure that once I reach the cashout amount there, the site will require a payment first before cashouts are given, then the site will close and will run with my money.

One cloud mining site I invested in still has not paid me and it has been 15 days since my withdrawals. I have 12 withdrawals there now that are still pending and that site will never pay any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment