My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, May 7, 2018

I have 5000 BAP on paidverts already! This is great! I only need 7000 more and I will reach BAP Group 2 there! While I am at BAP Group 2, I will earn around 2.5 cents a day there! That would be fantastic! And the minimum cashout there is only 1 dollar too. I think that would be pretty great!

I have also logged in there for around 92 days. I received 1000 AP for logging in for 90 days. I will receive 2500 AP for logging in for 120 days and another 3500 AP for logging in for 180 days! That is exciting! After all that, I might become one of the top 10 percent AP owners. If I get that far, I will earn an extra 2 cents a day!

Combining all that, if I reach BAP group 2 and end up in the top 10 percent of AP owners, I will earn 4.5 cents a day from paidverts! Then I will get to cashout every month from the site! That would be fantastic! At that rate of earning, my earnings on paidverts will be comparable to the earnings I make on survey sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment