My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, May 5, 2018

I wish the get paid to site I use would add minutestaff, ptcwall, and clixwall offerwalls to their site. That would make it easier to do 10 tasks per day on the site, which is necessary to be able to join the daily raffle. Since there is usually only one daily poll, three paid to click ads, and two slideshows available there, I am usually left trying to find other tasks to do there to reach 10 tasks, which I usually can't do.

I have been pretty lucky with the satoshi free lotteries lately. I seem to be getting a lot of the second or third lowest prize on these lottery faucets, which I like. I hope I keep getting lucky on these sites - I hope I win the biggest prize on freebitcoin which is 200 dollars worth of satoshi.

Freedogecoin gives DOGE almost instantly. I only had to wait an hour or so after I withdrew DOGE there and the DOGE was already in my DOGE wallet. I hope that that site stays online for a long time.

I hope the moon faucets stay online for many years to come. They are my main sources of satoshi income, and I am not sure exactly where I will get satoshi when the moon faucets close. I will either have to buy bitcoins directly or have to give up on the bitcoin thing altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment