My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, May 5, 2018

There was another whopping amount of views on this site today. I gained 21 views here in the last 24 hours. Because of that, a lot of my posts got one view each. Though as usual, I did not make any money from these visits like bitcoin donations or ebook sales or new referrals etc.

I was lucky today and received 27 DOGE from freedogecoin. Because of that, I was able to reach 9000 satoshi on coinpot! This is great. At the rate I'm going, I might actually be able to replace all the satoshi I lost from scams I invested in.

Titanmine.net is not paying anymore. It hasn't paid me for about a week now. I have 5 cashouts there that are still pending. I am assuming that I will never be paid that money.

Stocks are at very low prices for this week. This means that there are a lot of bargains! I would actually recommend buying stocks right now before it's too late and the stocks regain their usual prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment