My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, May 4, 2018

I have 9 cents again on paidverts.com. I withdrew 1 dollar there only 5 days ago and I have 9 cents again already. I am really earning a lot of money there. I am thinking of taking a risk on that site and buying advertising there to earn more. The 1 dollar from that site got into my LTC wallet without any problems. It is definitely a paying site.

I am waiting for cashouts from ngrevshare and nightingale-ads.com. I hope that I receive those payments since I would like to reach 10 dollars on Paypal soon so I can request a cashout. After receiving those funds, I will have an extra 2.5 dollars total on my Paypal account as a result.

I already have 980 points on one survey site. I only need 1130 points there to cashout. I was able to earn 200+ points there for the month of May and I really liked that I was able to earn that much.

I am still searching for any other easy way to make money online. I need to diversify my income so I don't depend on paid to click and surveys only. Almost all paid to click sites nowadays don't last for more than a year, lose their Paypal accounts, and end up closing due to bankruptcy, while most of the survey sites I joined have absolutely no updates on their websites and don't send any surveys at all. So I really need to join another industry in case both of these said industries crash, which has high chance of happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment