My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

I am almost at 3 dollars on Neobux. At 6 dollars, I will be able to cashout there! I hope that by the time I earn 6 dollars there, they will find new ways to pay their users. I hope they make it possible to be paid by either bitcoin or perfectmoney! I am especially hopeful about Perfectmoney since that doesn't require any verification and I can just use an exchanger to transfer my money there to Paypal.

I am at 13,000 points on one survey site. Once I reach 21,000 points there, I will be able to cashout 5 dollars to my Paypal account. That is pretty exciting! I hope that I get that money soon.

I am at 5,000 satoshi on coinpot already! I hope that I can reach 10,000 satoshi there again soon so I can make another cashout. Then at some point, I will be able to regain the investments I made on titanmine.net. I guess I have lost 50 percent of my investments to titanmine.net since it seems that that site doesn't pay money anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment