My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

I have withdrawn another 100 DOGE to my Multidoge wallet! This is great! I have 500 DOGE there now. That's 2.5 dollars! That's already 125 pesos. Ideally I want to store around 10,000 DOGE in that Multidoge wallet. If I get enough money, I will try to deposit 20,000 DOGE there total.

Titanmine.net still has not paid me and it has been 4 days now. I am pretty much believing that that site has gone bankrupt and is probably going to close soon and leave with everyone's money. Good thing I did not invest tons of money into that site. I was able to regain around 50 percent of my investment there before that site stopped paying, which is good enough considering I didn't really make a big investment. I guess I should just stick to sites like Hashflare if I want to do cloud mining and not be scammed. Trying to earn from titanmine.net was just a risk I decided to take. At least now, I learned not to invest any money into the sites that have not already been proven to be stable and paying sites for years.

I have 23 dollars on one site already but I have no idea how to withdraw it. I hope that that site allows Perfectmoney withdrawals soon. If that happens, I can just transfer my money in Perfectmoney to Paypal via an online exchanger. Perfectmoney works pretty much exactly like Payza. It is especially good since they don't close unverified accounts on a whim. I don't think I will ever verify my Perfectmoney account.

No comments:

Post a Comment