My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

I have 830 points on one survey site. On that site, I will need 1140 points to cashout 1000 pesos or 20 dollars. I might be able to reach that amount of points there in about three months. I hope that that survey site stays online for a very long time. It is one of my best sources of income. It also pays via Paypal so I really like that site.

I almost have 2 dollars on nightingaleads. I think I am going to cashout there once I reach 2 dollars, which I will probably reach tomorrow.

I have pending payouts from ngrevshare and clickersholiday. They are 57 cents and 12 cents respectively. I have 8 cents in Paypal right now so I will have 77 cents in Paypal after I receive all that money.

I am planning on saving 5 million litoshi in my Electrum litecoin wallet. Ideally, I want to have 10 million litoshi there in that wallet if I can find a way to get that much.

I am also planning to store 10,000 DOGE on Multidoge. I have 500 DOGE so far. It doesn't seem to be that hard to earn DOGE online. The most important thing with it is knowing which sites are legitimate and really pay vs the scams that close right before you cashout.

No comments:

Post a Comment