My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, May 13, 2018

I got no ad clicks, new active referrals, bitcoin donations, ebook sales, or job offers or anything when I woke up. All I received were some bot mails, which I clicked today because I only skip them on the weekend.

Most of those bot emails pay too little to be worth it though. I am not even halfway to a cashout for most of those sites.

I would have made more money total from one paid to click site if I had never bought a membership. That way I would have ended up with a positive net profit after the site suddenly closed, instead of investing money and the site suddenly closing before I would receive my payments, which gave me a negative net result in cash. I now learned that all paid to click sites will suddenly close before I make my money back from a membership, even if the paid to click site has a lot of supportive reviews from review sites. I will never invest any money into any paid to click site again.

I still have not regained the money I invested in the stock market, I am still at a net loss there. It looks like the stock market will never make any significant gains anymore. It's either it's stuck at its current prices or will go down in price significantly..

No comments:

Post a Comment