My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

 This blog has gotten 105 views this month total.

I received more cellphone ads, which I deleted. I received more emails from Just in Health, which I sent to the junk folder and deleted. I suddenly remembered inbox2cash.com and I am glad I don't receive emails from them anymore since their site is already closed.

I looked at my Ysense and Toluna accounts again and there are no surveys available right now. There are also no Toluna polls available right now.

I was offered one sponsorship via email. I am interested but I haven't signed up yet. Basically I will get paid 50 percent for every purchase I can get customers to make using a personal code which will give them a discount. I am still trying to understand the directions on how to signup for this sponsorship.

I might have 40 cents on 2captcha.com right now. As I said once I reach 50 cents I will withdraw there.


No comments:

Post a Comment