My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

 I've received around 3 emails from Just in Health lately that I sent to the junk folder and deleted.

I have 6 dollars on Ysense right now. This is because 2 surveys paid me. They both paid me within 24 hours, so I will receive a 17 cents checklist bonus. I can earn an additional 2 percent from the checklist if I install the Ysense addon, but as I said before, that addon keeps getting my account banned, so I can't install it.

I have 4.30 dollars on Timebucks right now. That's almost halfway to a cashout.

I received 250 pesos from Lifepoints recently. It's already in my account. Right now I have 260 points there, so I need 25 more points to cashout another 250 pesos.

I have 84 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably get to advertise there by next month, which will bring me up one level on the BAP ladder.

I have 7,805 points on Toluna right now because a poll paid me 15 points.

This blog has gotten 93 views so far this month. I will probably reach 10,000 views after two more months.

I am nearing 3,900 views on my second Youtube channel. I think I need 55 more views there to get that far.

I can receive another 18 coins on Cointiply after nine hours. Right now I have 11,000 coins there.

No comments:

Post a Comment