My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 13, 2021

 This blog has gained 66 views so far this month.

I am going to click on all the sites I am a member of tomorrow. This is so my accounts don't get closed due to inactivity.

My newest videos on my two Youtube channels still have 0 views each. I will upload new videos after a week. I have recorded around 14 new videos which I have to edit first before I upload them to youtube.

My second Youtube channel might hit 3,700 views soon. It only needs 34 or so more views to get there.

I don't have ads to click on paidverts during the weekend so I am losing money there for a bit every weekend. I will probably have 70 cents there by Monday after the daily tax during the weekend.

I mentioned that I received an email saying hello so I said hello back. I didn't get a response afterwards.

I received more advertisements on my cellphone which I deleted.

I am about to check my Toluna and Ysense accounts for any surveys available to do.

I can collect another 18 coins from Cointiply after about three more hours. I have 10600+ coins there right now. I can withdraw 3 dollars there once I reach 30,000 coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment