My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

 I just received an advertisement on my cellphone which I deleted.

I was offered two surveys on Ysense right now that disqualified me. I looked at my Toluna account and there are no surveys right now. I looked at my Timebucks account and there are no surveys right now but I was able to search on the search bar there and earn 0.001 dollars.

I need to find two websites to replace bitcoinker and clickersholiday that already closed. I am finding it hard to replace them with sites that will last a long time and are not scams.

This blog has gotten 72 views this month so far. This blog will probably reach 10,000+ views after two months.

I have 4.10 dollars on Timebucks right now. That is almost halfway to a cashout.

I have 1.49 dollars on Ysense right now. My earnings for the month there are 3.70 or so dollars this month. I think I earned around 3.30 dollars last month total.

I need to get referrals on coin-farm.net to be able to withdraw money there.

I will upload videos to my Youtube channels by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment