My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 11, 2021

 This blog has gotten 62 views so far this month.

A Lifepoints live survey was assigned to me. I am going to complete it later. It will be worth 600 lifepoints if I complete it, which will be worth 2 cashouts of 250 pesos. That live survey will take 1 and a half hours to complete.

I still have 68 cents on Ysense after my recent 10 dollars cashout. I will probably have to wait until next month to receive surveys there again. I earned 2.85 dollars there so far for the month of March.

Right now I have 4,775 points on Toluna. I need 21,000 points to cashout 250 pesos, so I am 1/4 of the way to a cashout there.

My newest video on my main Youtube channel has 2 views now. I will probably upload new videos to my two Youtube channels after two days.

I have 71 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably end up with 73 cents total before the weekend, after which I need to wait until the weekdays to earn again.

I received 2 advertisements on my cellphone which I deleted. I received an email saying "Hello" so I said hello too.

No comments:

Post a Comment