My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, March 12, 2021

This blog has gotten 63 views so far this month.

I am going to upload new youtube videos to my youtube channels in about two days. I made some comments on other people's videos which might increase my views.

I was invited to a Mobrog survey just now which disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points. I have 235 pesos on my Mobrog account right now.

A Timebucks survey was also recently offered to me which disqualified me but gave disqualification points, so I have 3.80 dollars there now. 

I still have 68 cents on Ysense. About three surveys disqualified me there recently and didn't give any disqualification points.

I have 10,500+ coins on Cointiply. I might reach 11000 coins there soon. I can earn another 18 coins there after 10 more hours.

I'm still halfway to a cashout on bitcoinker since I'm not very active there.

I just received money from Toluna so it's already in my account. It's worth 250 pesos.

I now have 37 cents on 2captcha.com.

I have 71 cents on paidverts right now. I will get to advertise there again very soon. If I advertise again I will receive a 2400 BAP bonus and I will also level up by 1 level on the BAP ladder so I will earn more money per day there.

No comments:

Post a Comment