My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, March 15, 2021

 I was able to buy another blue bird on coin-farm.net. However I still don't have any referrals there so I can only withdraw 4 dollars there which is 40 percent of the 10 dollars I invested.

I just got disqualified from a Lifepoints survey and received 2 disqualification points, so I have 169 points on Lifepoints right now. A Ysense survey also disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points.

I'm planning on joining more sites to replace the ones that closed. It looks like Bitcoinker and clickersholiday.info are permanently closed, so I need to look for new sites to replace them. I wasn't able to reach the minimum amount required to withdraw on Bitcoinker.

I will probably receive 2 cents worth of ads on paidverts later since the weekend is over. After that, I will have 73 cents on paidverts total.

I will be able to earn another 18 coins on Cointiply after about seven hours.

I will have 4.10 dollars on Timebucks soon, probably by tomorrow. That is almost 50 percent of the way to a cashout.

I posted more comments on Youtube videos which might help my channel get more views.

No comments:

Post a Comment