My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 28, 2021

 This blog has received 102 views so far this month.

I have 95 cents on paidverts right now. I might get to advertise there by next week and go up one BAP level.

I received a new comment on my Youtube videos. It was on the latest upload on my main channel. I just updated my channels with new videos yesterday.

I was just paid 60 Lifepoints for a Lifepoints survey yesterday. Because of that, I reached over 285 points total in my account and was able to request another cashout of 250 pesos. The money will probably arrive after two weeks.

I can get another 18 coins on Cointiply after ten hours.

 I now have 4.40 dollars on Timebucks. That is almost halfway to a cashout. I will probably cashout there after three or so months.

No comments:

Post a Comment