My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 4, 2021

 This blog has received 14 views total this month so far. Last month it got 124 views total.

I need to click on some websites and login so I don't have my accounts closed for inactivity. I have 5 websites I need to visit to keep my accounts active.

I am thinking of editing my 2captcha.com account since they changed the withdrawal settings. I want to be able to cashout at 25 cents instead of my current method, which used to be 1 dollar but now I need to earn 30 dollars before I can cashout that way, which would take too long.

I should be able to cashout from wherethemoneygrows.info in about two months if I stay very active on the site. Right now I am not very active there.

I'm waiting for an hour or so to pass so I can answer a poll on timebucks and get paid 0.5 cents and have new ads to click and get paid to search again.

I'll be able to earn another 18 coins on Cointiply after 9 hours. Currently I have 10,200 or so coins there.

I need to replace the income I used to earn from coinpot. I used to earn around 1.50 dollars a month there and I need to replace that income by being more active on other websites after that website closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment