My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 21, 2021

 I earned 7 dollars total on Ysense this month. Last month, I earned 3,30 dollars there. I have 4.94 dollars in my balance there right now.

I just looked at my Toluna and Ysense accounts and there are no surveys available right now.

I was paid 3000 points by a Toluna survey a few hours ago. Because of that, I have 7,790 points there right now.

This blog has gotten 79 views so far this month.

I can earn another 18 coins on Cointiply after about six hours.

I have 81 cents on Paidverts right now. I will probably get to advertise there by next month.

I am still looking for websites to replace Coinpot, Bitcoinker, and Clickersholiday. For now I am just being more active on the sites that are still online.

The newest videos on my two Youtube channels still have zero views. I uploaded new videos to them yesterday since it's been a week since my last uploads.

No comments:

Post a Comment