My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 7, 2021

 I just clicked on a significant amount of ads to earn money.

I have 37 cents on 2captcha.com now. I can cashout there already if I change my cashout method. With that cashout method I can cashout again every 25 cents.

I tried looking at Toluna, Ysense, and Timebucks but there were no surveys available right now. There were some ads to click on Timebucks though and I earned 0.001 dollars from performing a search.

I commented on some more Youtube videos. Maybe this will get more people to see my channel and maybe click on my more popular videos at least and maybe my newer videos too.

I can earn another 18 coins on Cointiply after about 3 more hours.

I'm still about halfway to a cashout on Bitcoinker. I'm not really that active there.

I have 3.70 dollars on Timebucks right now. I need 10 dollars to cashout there.



No comments:

Post a Comment