My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, March 1, 2021

 There was a recent Ysense survey that was offered to me that was I was able to complete 98 percent of. After that it suddenly disqualified me.

I received more cellphone ads which I deleted. I received more Just in Health emails, which I deleted. Thankfully I don't receive inbox2cash.com emails anymore. I guess that company is closed now.

I have 49 cents on Paidverts right now. I will probably get to advertise there again by the end of March.

This blog's total view count for last month is 124 views.

My main Youtube channel only needs 2 more views to reach 5400 views.

I can already request a cashout from 2captcha.com if I change my payout method. They increased the minimum payout requirement for some cashouts so I will probably need to change my cashout method to receive my money. Otherwise cashing out might take too long.



No comments:

Post a Comment