My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, March 8, 2021

 This blog has received 36 views total this month so far. There were 15 recent views, which were page views on really old posts.

Ysense offered me 2 surveys recently which disqualified me. Lifepoints offered me 1 survey recently which disqualified me and paid 2 disqualification points. I checked my Toluna account and there are no surveys available right now.

This blog only needs 130 more views to reach 10,000 views. I can probably get those views in about two to three months.

I received an advertisement via email which I deleted. I received another advertisement on my cellphone which I deleted.

I have 63 cents on paidverts right now. I lost one cent over the weekend since there is a 0.002 dollars tax everyday and there are no ads in the weekend.

My newest video on my second Youtube channel still has 0 views. The newest video on my main Youtube channel still has 1 view.

I can receive another 18 coins on Cointiply after about two hours. A regular account only receives 9 but I receive 18 because of a 100 percent activity bonus since I am active there everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment